Friday, June 16, 2006

Faezah's request. HOHO!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1 - CRAZY
2 - always laughing
3 - ECCENTRIC
4 - cheerful
5 - "funny"
6 - disgusting XD
7 - outta my mind

7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME :
1 - ghosts
2 - insects. eg, beetles
3 - super thin girls
4 - when people unexpectedly boos at me
5 - really really gore things
6 - girls who act cute
7 - NIL

7 RANDOM SONGS AT THE MOMENT :
1 - say goodnight ( the click five )
2 - iris ( goo goo dolls )
3 - transatlanticism ( death cab for cutie )
4 - soul meets body ( death cab for cutie )
5 - suddenly ( leann rimes )
6 - all that i've got ( the used )
7 - the ghost of you ( my chemical romance )

7 THINGS I LIKE MOST :
1 - konjiki no gash bell
2 - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
3 - ipod
4 - CLICK FIVE
5 - ALIBABA!!
6 - ASG!!
7 - F.I.R

7 PEOPLE I WANT TO DO THIS :
1 - clara
2 - dione
3 - huiyi
4 - roufang
5 - shakila
6 - eugene
7 - insyirah




First picture, quan yuan's bloody gums.
You see, he got his teeth plucked out, & it still hurts him .
HAHAHA!
Second picture, him! XD

UGGH.. nothing much to bold nor post today.
Sian 3/4.
& I still wanna skip my medication!


so unbelievable.
so amazing.
the amazing you :D

No comments: